Saturday 29 December 2012

Last Ones.....

Hi there,

Hope you enjoyed a wonderful Christmas.  I have a few Christmas cards left to post then that's it, although I have to say I really got into it this year.  So here you go........

Supplies:  stamps; Serendipity/ Mr. Huey's spray in black/ pop dots/ twine





Supplies:  stamps; Serendipity/ Provo EB folder/ silver twine/ Copics

I am entering the first two in the Cas-ual Fridays Challenge....the 10 minute dash.






Supplies:  stamps; Stampendous/ Martha Stewart punches/ pop dots/ Copic markers







This is a one layer card I made by stamping the Santa, masking then applying a mask and Distress inks to create the bkg.  Then I pierced around the oval and added puffy paint for his beard.







Supplies:  stamps; Hero Arts, Paper Smooches/ Scorbug/ pop dots/ Hero Arts eb folder

11 comments:

Ardyth said...

As I was scrolling down, I thought 'what lovely, classic cards' and then I got Santa grinning at me and broke out laughing! They're all beautiful - I especially love the embossed holly and all the colours!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh that wheel card ROCKS! Love the snow and all!! Wonderful cards~

Bridget said...

These are quite simply amazing, my talented friend - but the wheel just grabs with sheer creative genius in it's clean and simple lovliness!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Karen, your cards are simply amazing. I absolutely love that first one with the splatters of ink. Just a perfect rustic holiday card.

Kelly Griglione said...

Wow, Karen, there's a lot of eye candy in this post! How cool that there are stamps for the embossed holly leaves!

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful cards, I love your style! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your kind comments! Happy New year, ~Diane

Carolyn Wolff said...

Gorgeous! You are so talented. Love visiting your blog and seeing what you have been up to.

alexandra s.m. said...

Dear Karen

Happy new Year to you!
Thank You for a wonderful year of cards!
I love your style and can't wait to see what you have in stock for us in 2013 ;-)

Bonne Année!!

Janine said...

Lovely mix of cards

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow! Karen, all of your cards are amazing! Specially in love with the last one, it's so cheery and bright! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays :)

Lisa A. said...

Beautiful cards, Karen!! You really were on a roll!! I especially love the one with the wheel...reminds me of home....such quiet beauty!! So happy you were a part of the 2 week challenge at CAS-ual Fridays...Happy New Year to you and yours, Karen:)!!