Sunday 17 March 2013

Just for You

I welcome the coming of Spring but looking outside my window today, it is still very much snowy and wintery here, thank goodness the sun is shining.  I pulled out my new flower stamp from Penny Black and decided to play along with the Featured Stampers challenge at Splitcoast  I stamped and cut out the 'Graceful' flower and coloured using Copics.  I cut the banners for the side and then pop dotted the flower onto the sentiment piece. 
Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Supplies:  stamp; Penny Black/ pop dots/ Copic markers/dp

 

4 comments:

Loll said...

So pretty Karen!! I love the bright colors and thoughts of spring. The sun is shining here in B.C. today ... it's a nice break from all the rain we've had. Your card is so cheerful ... fabulous tribute to Nancy. Loll xx

Hannelie said...

The red and yellow are fabulous together Karen!That flower looks pretty real!

Kelly Griglione said...

You would never guess this card came from a snowy home ... it's so bright and cheery!!

Dianne said...

Beautiful Karen love the pop of the red flower, thanks for sharing and have a great day..