Sunday 26 May 2013

Sympathy


So happy I have time to play along with a couple of challenges today.  The Featured Stamper challenge today at Splitcoast and the Simon Says Challenge; favourite ink.  
The favourite inks is a no-brainer for me.  I love Distress inks and for my background piece I tried to create a watercoloured looking piece by painting over a mask with Distress inks and a water brush.  I love the how the colours turned out.  
I want to get a few sympathy cards made...hate having to do them at the last minute.
Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Supplies:  stamps; Penny Black/ mask/ Distress inks/ pop dots/ piercing tool

Looking for the OLW Challenge this week....go HERE.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Lovely snippet card, Karen. I like the effect you achieved with the mask and distress inks. Elizabeth xx

Dan said...

Lovely card, you've really nailed the watercolour look on your background panel. I love how simple and bold the composition is too! Thanks for joining me for this week's Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!