Saturday 1 June 2013

Bursting Out


Just a quick card today as I have so much to do but still wanted to play along with the Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast.  That challenge is always so fun. Below is a photo of the tunic that inspired me.  I am also adding it to the Congratulations challenge at CAS-ual Fridays and Addicted to CAS- circles.  
To create my card I first used my new die from Memory Box called Small Circle Burst to cut the sunburst then I stamped the circle portion with Distress inks and a stamp from WPlus9.  
Have a great wknd. and thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Supplies:  stamps; WPlus9, Daisy Bucket/ pop dots/ Distress inks/ Memory Box die



  


9 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Fabulous shade of blue Karen, and a great take on the Circles theme!
Thank you for joining us at ATCAS - Sylvia x

None None said...

So pretty! I love the take on your inspiration photo, I can definitely see the tunic in your card. The use of the die is fantastic (I'm going to have to look for this one).

Ellibelle said...

Beautiful card Karen. Stunning cas design and colors!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT ! What a gorgeous CAS card and I really love the die cut and the blue is just fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us atATCAS and good luck.

Marie

Dotty Jo said...

How lovely, fabulous colours and a great circle effect - love it! Jo x

Vicki Dutcher said...

Hey Karen!! Happy Sunday - Awesome job from the inspiration -- you made it pop! :) I just ordered this die - love it!! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS~

Jingle said...

What a neat design! I really like it! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

Sanketi said...

love the design!
Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, Karen ... love the fresh, crisp blue and white ... and I love that die! Brilliant! Anita :)