Friday 31 January 2014

With Love


Happy Friday....can't believe it's the last day of January!  Where did that month go?  
With Valentine's Day quickly approaching, I was up for the LOVE challenge today at Splitcoast.  
My card is super simple.  I grabbed my new Hero Arts Neon inks and started stamping.  I wanted to add a heart so stamped it in black, cut it our and then pop dot mounted it over the splats.  To give it an enameled look, I added Glossy Accents and it just shines.

I am also adding my card to these challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks- ANYTHING GOES
Simon Says- WORK IT WED. NEW
Simon Says- TWINE

Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Supplies:  stamps; Neat and Tangled, PTI, Doodlebug/ Glossy Accents/ Hero Arts Neon ink/ Mememto black/ pop dots/ twine



8 comments:

Deirdre said...

This is stunning Karen - Love It!

Joni Andaya said...

Very Cool Karen! This is Beautiful :)

sandie said...

I love this Karen, I love grunge stamps and in these bright colours it looks funky. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS

shirley-bee said...

Wow! Love the shiny black heart and the funky splats!

Toni said...

Karen, this is great! I thought your heart was glass it's so shiny.

Morag said...

Lovely card!!

Lori Turner said...

I love this Karen!! That shiny black heart is awesome against the splatters! Thanks for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxoox

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous card, great colours.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv

Debby