Wednesday 18 December 2013

Bubbly Wishes


Washi tape.  I have it but I am never sure quite what to do with it until I saw a card by Laura Bassen which inspired me.  This card will really put you in the mood for a glass of the bubbly.  
I cut a tag by hand (since I don't own a die) then added the washi tape to the tag and the front of my card making sure it all lined up.  I stamped the circles at the bottom of my card and added the snowflakes and the sentiment to the tag to finish it all off.
I am adding this to the Addicted to CAS challenge; Snowflakes

Supplies:  stamps; Paper Smooches, circles?/ snowflake die-SSS/ twine/ washi tape/ pop dots

4 comments:

Ardyth said...

This is so fun! Love all the movement and the bright colours!

Kylie said...

I love how you used the washi tape. I dont own any but if I did I think I would be in the same boat as you, lol. The green and red is set off beautifully against your white background. Thank so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

Joni Andaya said...

Oh Karen....I just want to say you card is so pretty! Love the tag you added. Love it!

Gabby said...

Saw this wonderful card on SC and commented. GLAD to see another glimpse of it here, on your blog post. Such a terrific design, colors ... very cool, Karen! :)